How to Help
We love to have you involved, you can contribute in the following ways:
- Prayers for a safe journey
- A donation of any amount
- Arrange or provide accommodations in homes or churches along the route (contact Marie)
- Organize a fundraising or awareness event with family, friends, church, or social group (contact Marie)
- Buy a ride T-shirt $15-20 plus postage
- Be listed as a Sponsor on the ride T- shirt – $75 minimum
Honor the memory of a loved one, or have your name on the limited edition ride T-shirt. Individual sponsorships are $75; businesses are $125. Deadline for inclusion is May 1. Space is limited, so don’t miss out! BONUS: With any sponsorship postmarked by April 15, a “free” T-shirt is included. Send check to:
3087 – A ½ Road
Grand Junction CO 81503
T-shirts cost $15 (short sleeve, adult sizes Small - XL), $18 (short sleeve, XXL – XXXL) or $20 (long sleeve, any adult size). Make T-shirt only checks payable to “Marie Nemec.” Shipping is $4/shirt.
Go to www.firstgiving.com/bikeforcure The website is fast and secure. It is for donations only; for t-shirt sponsorships/sales, follow the instructions above.
Join Us Online
During the ride, Marie will write a message recounting the highlights and progress of each day.
Send an e-mail to Marie’s husband at email@example.com to request subscription. The ride can also be tracked on the Internet at www.bikeforthecure.org. “Ride along” with us and look for narratives about cities and towns along the Dixie Highway from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula to Louisville KY.